AN EASY TO USE YET EXTREMELY POWERFULL JQUERY SLIDESHOW MAKER FOR YOUR WEBSITE
Slider maker is a powerful jQuery Slideshow software that requires no coding knowledge to produce a professional slideshow.
It's simple to use thanks to the admin panel which makes it look like a simple jQuery slider maker.
But don't be fooled - it's an all in one package that can do much more.
Create jQuery Slideshow for Wordpress, Joomla! and any CMS
Slider Maker is fully compiliant with Wordpress, Joomla! and any CMS.
Create your slideshows with Slider Maker's admin dashboard, then copy/paste a few lines of code to integrate them into your pages.
With Slider-Maker you can ...
- relax - we're not talking about increasing your workload. Best of class coding done-for-you, ready to implement and YOU get the credit for the results.
- 100% online -no installation required.
- be mobile ready instantly! Your client's slider will resize perfectly for desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
- effortlessly create beautiful slides using text, images and animated layers – and even videos!
- provide / use advanced features: auto generates a set of responsive images, animated text layers, Google fonts, sizing, effects, and more ...!
- sell in new markets with our multilingual text option.
- publish on multiple domains/urls
- create awesome video slideshows
- easily make any kind of web slideshow, banner rotators, banner sliders, web galleries etc.
- have an instant preview - switch between themes
- enjoy lots of themes, styles, animations and transitions
Slider-Maker taps into a very primitive part of our brain over which we have no control. When you use Slider-Maker you're leveraging the dual aspects of Movement and Image.
Since caveman days humans have been hard-wired to pay immediate attention to movement.
Back then life could be short and often brutal.
Noticing movement was the key to staying alive. Natural selection ensured that those that were best at it survived and produced the next generation.
We still use this ability every day in actions as simple as crossing a street or noticing movement out of the corner of your eye when you're alone at your keyboard (you just saw that right?).
Image is also an ancient way of understanding our environment. It is thought that human communication has existed for around 30'000 years however text based communication has only been around for approximately 3'700 years.
Images are used today whenever we want to communicate something quickly and clearly because our brains understand image faster than text.
Think; Emergency Exit signs, Fire Warnings, Aircraft Evacuation cards?
All heavy on graphics and light on text.
Did this start you thinking about what visitors to your websites are currently seeing?
If it did, that's because this spells the opportunity for a whole new level of engagement between you and visitors to any website you create using Slide-Maker.
Using Slider-Maker you leverage these hard-wired responses using moving images and well-designed text.
And your client gets more sales and higher conversions. Oh and if your SEO is on the ball, you should also look for a reduced bounce rate too.
Just 8 Seconds - It's all you've got!
You've got only 8 seconds or less to grab any website visitor's attention and stop him clicking away to your competitors website.
And when he does click away that's total heartbreak because you've spent a lot of time, effort and money on SEO and marketing, making sure that you only get really qualified traffic onto your beautifully designed website.
And worse, he's probably got the need for your product and his wallet open, right beside him - BUT he's still leaving.
Because all the studies show that attention span on the web is totally tanking, and only forecast to plummet further. This means we need to use all the cutting edge tools at our disposal right now to get his attention.
We don't have a day to waste.
Our biggest challenge is guaranteeing we're getting peak attention from each visitor in the very seconds they decide;
"do I need this or not?".
Bad News and I'll repeat it; That's the first 8 seconds they're on your site.
But there's good news. The coding brain behind Slider-Maker stumbled onto some very intriguing research which kept him awake at night figuring if he could get it to work on the internet.
After a couple of false starts –It Did!
FACT: Humans are hard-wired to pay very special attention to movement. It's a life-or-death protective mechanism.
AND by coupling that movement with images you get access to two things that we absolutely can't control;
- Humans notice movement. Period. It's an automatic behaviour we have that keeps us safe.
- We comprehend the information contained in and on images faster than we can process words.
A brain fuse blew –and Slider-Maker was born!
Once he recognised these two behaviours he went on to create a best-of-class tool to enable you to take advantage of these very natural yet totally unconscious behaviours on every one of your client's websites.
Because if they're unconscious you can pretty much predict they'll happen pretty regularly right?
And what is the holy grail that we all seek in designing websites? - Predictable behaviour right?
So using a carefully curated mixture of beautiful images and text crafted to speak directly to the heart of your customers biggest pain, you attract the attention of your ideal client.
Predictably. Again and Again.
They read your message and they make the decision to engage or not.
Either way they will have read and understood your message thanks to Slider-Maker's sophisticated, class leading fusion of words and images.
Worst case they leave your site understanding what your product and offer are. That's worth gold in a competitive market.
And Best Case your clients get;
- Higher retention rates
- Visitors understanding both the product and offer faster and more completely
- Increased customer engagement with less overwhelm
- resulting in more sales and higher conversion rates.
- and it'll be you, the coder/webmaster that takes the credit for this.
And it's yours for the taking today!
monetization_on Buy Slider Maker
It's as simple as A, B, C, D ...